QjackCtl 0.3.12 released
Qjackctl version 0.3.12 has just been announced. This release includes the following changes -
- JACK client/port pretty-name (metadata) support is being introduced and seamlessly integrated with old Connections client/port aliases editing (rename) (refactored from an original patch by Paul Davis, thanks). (EXPERIMENTAL)
- Application close confirm warning is now raising the main window as visible and active for due top level display, especially applicable when minimized to the system tray.
- Messages standard output capture has been slightly improved as for non-blocking i/o, whenever available.
- Translations install directory change.
- Allow the build system to include an user specified LDFLAGS.
- Missing input/output-latency parameter settings now settled for the D-BUS controlled JACK server and firewire back-end driver.
Visit RNCBC.org for full details.