Hydrogen 0.9.7 released
The Hydrogen team have just announced version 0.9.7 of Hydrogen, the last planned release before version 1.0.
Along with tons of bug fixes and other smaller changes, the main new features are as follows -
- The color of the SongEditors squares is now configurable
- Added support for midi cymbal choking
- Added support for midi hihat pressure control
- Added hihat pressure groups
- Added basic non session manager support
- Added instrument components
- Basic lilypond export
- New windows cross compilation script
- Support for soundlibrary images
- Configurable sample selection algorithm
- Support for soundlibraries with images
- New midi action:
The next version of Hydrogen is planned to include support for QT5, OSC, as well as the possibility to use a stereo-playback track to make songwriting in non-modular environments easier.
Source code for Hydrogen can, as always, be found over at GitHub.
Check out the announcement for this release over at hydrogen-music.org